Your senior year can be particularly exhilarating and stressful time. While you’re busy preparing for the next chapter in your life, take the chance to relax after a long day or share a special occasion with friends. Exclusively available to seniors, this plan offers many of the perks typically reserved for member of the club without the membership fee. This plan offers seniors an opportunity to enjoy the exceptional dining at the Brown Faculty Club. Call the Main Dining Office at 401-863-3343 for pricing and to learn more.
- Connect with fellow club members including University faculty and staff, members of the community, and alumni
- Enjoy the elegance and comfort of our membership-only dining facilities (lunch and dinner by reservation)
- Booking privileges for intimate meals, meetings or large private event spaces (host your friends!)
- Invitations to members-only programs and events
- Overnight accommodations at the nearby and elegantly appointed Hope Club
- Reciprocal privileges to 90+ other clubs around North America, Israel, England and Spain through the Association of College and University Clubs