Rich in texture and flavor, yet still light and balanced, this cold soup will satisfy and refresh on a hot summer day.
- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 small yellow onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup diced parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 jalapeño chili, seeded and diced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Remove seeds and pulp from one cucumber. Dice all three cucumbers and set aside.
- Toss grapes with onion, parsley, black pepper, and vinegar and refrigerate.
- Blend cucumbers, avocado, garlic, yogurt, jalapeño, and salt in food processor or blender until smooth. Chill for at least 20 minutes before serving in chilled bowls topped with a spoonful of grape mixture and drizzle of olive oil.