The sweet bursts of grape and toasty crunch of walnuts pair well in this chopped salad.Serves 4
- 3/4 cup walnut halves
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce
- 2 cups red or green seedless grapes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Heat a sauté pan on medium high and cook walnuts about 1-2 minutes, stirring
occasionally, until toasted.
- Separate romaine leaves, wash, and chop into bite-sized pieces. Place in large bowl with grapes and toasted walnuts.
- Whisk together remaining dressing ingredients, pour over salad, and toss.
- Top with optional crumbled blue cheese and serve immediately.